Friday, October 24, 2008

Progression (24/10)

Here's a few quick snapshots of my current design. Based on the typologies I studied earlier I've adapted several techniques to divide a 'typical' facade into unit structures. The images are in a sketch form as I'm still uncertain how the design will finalise. Currently I'm working on developing the interior and resolving some space issues.

The Eastern facade facing Ella Camporeale's site

The Northern facade facing Third Street, Brompton.

The Roof Plan

As you can see there is a lot more to develop. The building should stretch the entire 30m of the site and roughly lie in the centre, though that might change given some boundary conditions that may arise. The developed eastern facade was merely a test to manipulate typologies, so I wouldn't expect it to look exactly the same in further updates.

No comments: